Hi, I’m Ahsan Abbas and I am a humanitarian and landscape photographer. My work has been commissioned by a wide range of high-level, international organisations such as the UN, the House of Lords and Sothebys and I am a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society. I have travelled to more than 40 countries across the world and led individual, small group and large group mountain treks. In 2013, I was shortlisted Landscape Photographer of the Year.
- Have you ever taken photos that made you feel good?
- Have you ever shared pictures with your friends/family on Facebook which made them think “How did you take that?”
- Have you ever been at a wedding or a party where you captured a magical moment in a photo?
- Have you ever shared a picture with your children that made them feel absolutely elated?
- Have you always wanted to be a photographer and yet secretly believed that you didn’t have what it takes?
As someone who answered “Yes” to at least one of the above, this Free Ebook is my personal gift to you! In 10 clear steps outlined in your Free Ebook, you will learn how to enhance your photography and become a better, more confident photographer. Just take a few seconds to type your name and email address in the box on the right hand side to receive your free copy. I look forward to inspiring you to be adventurous in your photography and would love to hear back from you on how this ebook inspired you to take your photography to the next level!